It seems that Flippy is not the sole character from Happy Tree Friends to appear into the Friday Night Funkin Games category of our website, and this is something we are very glad for since we're positive that right now and here you will have tons and tons of fun with FNF: Happy Tree Funkin Vs Handy, where you, controlling BF, will fight off against Handy on the following custom songs:
BF Vs Handy, the happiest music battle of the tree!
In either the story mode or the free play mode, your goal remains the same, which is playing all the notes of the songs at the right time, so when you see that arrow symbols above BF's head are matching with one another, you need to press the same arrow keys and keep doing it until the end of the song to win.
Be careful about missing notes, because doing it too many times consecutively means you lose the game and have to start again from scratch. Enjoy!
- Programming by ninjamuffin99
- Art by PhantomArcade 3K and Evilsk8r
- Music by Kawai Sprite
Mod developed by:
- Thatone pichu: Did The concepts, Made the idea
- Evil Bandites: Coder, Turned the concepts into an xml
- drakermaker: Composer
- iiCosmiX: Charter
- BaTIF_104: Artist for New Handy, Did Idle For HTF Styled Bf, Did HTF Styled Gf(i think)
- Mlops: Artist for mii versions of characters, new background, did the rest of new bf, did new petunia sprites
- Mondo Media: Made Htf
- Original Mod
This is an open-source game, and you can support the developers here.
How to play?
Use the arrow keys.