It's with lots of joy that right now we get to offer you a brand new version of the FNF Mid-Fight Masses mod, certainly one of the most popular ones in the franchise, and this is a deluxe version of the original where tons of new songs are being added on top of the previous, with remade graphics, backgrounds, and animation, so that you can have a fantastic fresh time. The songs are the following:
- Too Clergy
- Ruvved Up
- parish Remix
- WorShip Remix
- Zavodila Remix
- Gospel Remix
Enjoy lots of songs with the demon nuns!
Whether you battle these characters on their songs in the story mode or free play mode, the way to win is the same, and it is by reaching the end of the songs, which can only happen if you play all their notes correctly, according to the charts.
To do this, watch for when arrow symbols above BF match one another, and press the identical arrow key from the keyboard, but missing that moment multiple times in a row leads to losing, so be careful not to let it happen. Enjoy!
- Programming by ninjamuffin99
- Art by PhantomArcade 3K and Evilsk8r
- Music by Kawai Sprite
Mod developed by:
- kuroao_anomal : Main Programmer
- RuvStyle: Coder for Selever Week
- Dokki.doodlez: Original Artist, Character designer
- ZimmyZai: Kapi Artist
- paperkitty : Creator of Kapi
- AmazeinG: MFM Remastered artist
- FluffySketches: GenderBend Artist
- Mike Geno: Musician
- Foodieti: Musician
- Vser: Musician
- Cesar Fever and TokkoTaki: Bonus cameo!
- ShadowMario: Psych Engine :)
- MFM HD Team: Art assets and Remixes
- TacticalCupcakes : Creative Inspiration and Moral Support
- Original Mod
This is an open-source game, and you can support the developers here.
How to play?
Use the arrow keys.